Thursday, October 18, 2007

Cultural posters......

I think that we might have pulled multiples on cultural groups. I am not sure so can each group post an email address of leader and cultural group assignments. eg... indian and native american (same). The posters should be done by Mon. Nov. 5th and the winner of the pizza party will be announced on Nov. 14th. Good luck and thank you for participating.

any questions please email me at lianasmail@yahoo.com or you can call me directly at 925-382-4713 anytime. thank you again

5 comments:

Liz A. said...

I just wanted to say that there is a difference between Indian as in a person from India and Native American. Also I am the leader for the cultural group for vietnamese. My email is lizallen1@sbcglobal.net.

liana said...

that is good. that is what I thought but I was not sure thank you so much for clarifying that for me. If there are any questions at all please contact me.

Kristin said...

Lodi clinical group is puerto rico. I don't have our leader's email address. We have one of our posters done (advertising world diabetes awareness day) if you want it before the 5th.

Liz A. said...

Are you in charge of getting all the posters together? If so, why the two posters.

liana said...

If any of you have your posters early that would be great I am on campus on thursdays and can meet up with you or you can bring your posters to either the nursing office or Mrs. Durstons office and I will pick them up. Thanks again