Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Skyscape Discount Code

Congratulations to all of you for making it in to the program. Your hard work has paid off!

For those of you that choose to purchase a PDA Skyscape has a lot of great programs and we get a 25% discount so I just wanted to pass along the info. If the link doesn't work you may have to type the address into your browser.

(1) Please go to www.skyscape.com/promotion and enter "SJDC" for the promotion code (the quotation marks are not needed.), and click on Submit. You will automatically be in Skyscape's shopping cart with the 25% discount enabled.

(2) Continue with your shopping.

(3) At the end proceed to 'check out'. You will see the 25% discount applied at this point. Please note that the discounts do NOT apply to value packages, and PocketMedicine titles. If you decide to purchase a Skyscape "constellation" you will receive $3 off the constellation price.

(4) Please enter you Visa, Mastercard or AmEx and complete your transaction. The serial number(s) for the product(s) you purchased, as well as the installation instructions, will be sent to you by email.

~Audrey
2nd semester

3 comments:

Marcella Bickle said...

Hi! I'm so excited and I can't wait to get started. I just want to make sure I have all that I need. There is a lot of talk about the PDA's, and I am not that smart when it comes to electronics. I'd like to get one, however I'm not sure what I need,or what to shop for??? So if you could help assist or give me some feedback I'd appreciate that so much. *Marcella Bickle*

Melissa Maness said...

Hi Marcella,

Both Audrey and I have the Palm Life Drive, and there is a Palm Tungsten E2. The main issue is that you want to have enough memory to upload your programs such as your drug guide and a medical encyclopedia and lab software, etc ... The Palm Life Drive has a 4GB hard drive. I know that Best Buy sells PDA as well as Fry's Electronics and I think Circut City. You can also go to the Palm website as well.

Hope that helps a little ...
Melissa

Hope that helps a little.

Marcella Bickle said...

Thank you so much. You did help me! Much appreciated!