Monday, August 13, 2007

Congratulations!

Congrats to you all for getting this far. I hope that you all had a great time at the Welcome Tea Reception and I welcome you into your new "nursing family".

There will be a lot of information coming your way in the next couple of weeks regarding a variety of items so PLEASE check back to your blog frequently and stay current.

If you need anything or have any questions for me (or something you want to ask but are not sure who to ask) please feel free to post a question on the blog and I will check back frequently and get back to you with the answer or the person who might know the answer.

Again, congratulations on making it this far and good luck in your journey the next two years!

Melissa Maness
2nd Semester Nursing Student

11 comments:

Sue Barnes said...

Thanks! I appreciate your generosity!

Cindy (Cynthia) Tinney said...

Congrats Sue for getting in, I had you in my Chemistry class. Cindy 3rd semester :)

Christine Shipman said...

Melissa,
Thanks for the encouragement, I can sure use it right now. The welcome lunch went well, and you all did such a nice job making us newbies feel welcome. Like I mentioned at the tea, I'd be happy to help out with the blog as an administrator, lmk when my access has changed. thanks again!

Christine

Debbie M. said...

I am so relieved how welcoming all the experienced students have been. Thank you for the tea and all the encouragement.

Anonymous said...

The Welcoming Tea Party was truly motivating, especially with the notion of us all being a "family" now. I can really sense the bond and friendship that student nurses form with one another and it's so refreshing to see that we're all in on this together! I enjoyed the slideshow, the free goodies, and of course, the wonderful support of everyone who organized this whole thing. Many thanks!

Ann

Sarilda said...

Thank you to all of the second semester students for a wonderful welcome tea!

Sarilda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rupert Remont said...

Ann,
Congrats for getting in the RN program. God bless and goodluck with the program!

Rupert

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi Rupert!

Thanks so much for your kind words! Oh and by the way, congratulations on making it through to your 4th semester. Before you know it, it'll be December and you'll be all finished!

Take care and I'll see you soon!

Ann

Lisa said...

Thank you! The welcome reception was very fun- I'm glad I got to meet my clinical group too, YaY! <3