Friday, August 24, 2007

Assessment video and lectures

Howdy!

I am trying to get Mrs. Semillo's assessment video onto youtube (or some other video hosting site) so that I can get it onto our blog in case people misplace their DVD. Keep checking the video links to the left for this. In the meantime, I have found one on Youtube that is pretty good.

Also, I was trying to get the lectures to magically transfer to my computer as well, so that I can post that as well. Again, I will let you know when/if I am successful with that.

And if any of you know how to do either of these things, let me know!!

Trina

1 comment:

Mother Forker said...

I know Dr. Itaya posts all his lectures in streaming audio on Docushare (see http://docushare.deltacollege.edu/dsweb/View/Collection-6865). Perhaps he has some helpful information on uploading audio files.