Monday, August 20, 2007

Hi everyone, hope everything is going well. I have a favor to ask of the students who have already taken Pharmacology. I was in class today and I didn't realize I needed an additional book. I wanted to ask if anyone still had their Dimensional Analysis book and if I could possibly borrow it for the semester. Money is really tight, which many of you are experiencing, so I was wondering if I can borrow the book. If someone can do me this favor please email me at krizelc_07@yahoo.com I would really appreciate it.

Thank you all and see you tomorrow,
Marian

1 comment:

Trina Eagal said...

Marian,

I am so sorry. I sold my dimensional anaysis book back, but you could ask Richard if it is possible to use an old book. I know they have some really cheap ones on amazon and half.com and ebay. Go to (you may need to copy and paste this into your browser)
"http://cgi.ebay.com/Dimensional-Analysis-for-Meds-by-Anna-M-Curren-1998_W0QQitemZ270156634583QQihZ017QQcategoryZ2228QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#stockphoto"

for a $7 Dimensional Analysis book (with shipping).
Richard is pretty understanding, if you talk to him, he may have suggestions, too.