Thursday, August 16, 2007

What programs to put on the PDA

Hello there!

It's me again! I know a lot of us are wondering what exactly we should be putting on our PDA's, and I found on a previous blog a number of people agreeing with the comment to purchase:

Constellation

Diseases and Disorders - A Nursing Therapeutics Manual 2/e (RNDiseases)

Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary, 20th edition (Tabers20)

Nurse's Pocket Guide Diagnosis, Interventions and Rationales, Ninth Edition (RNDxInt9)

This is also what Bonnie had suggested in today's Study Skills class.

Trina

3 comments:

Mother Forker said...

Thanks, Trina. I appreciate the information! I've also heard that Davis' Drug Guide is very good (Bonnie mentioned it in the Study Skills class, and a friend of mine -- in 2nd semester -- also recommended it highly.)

Trina Eagal said...

You're right. I remember that now. Thank you.

Dose Pharmacy said...

liked the good program. there is something to think about ...