Tuesday, May 26, 2009

ATT

Hey everyone, I was just wondering if you guys have received your authorization to test (ATT). I just received mine. I had mailed my application in the beginning of March so if you mailed yours around the same time hopefully you will be getting yours soon. I am very nervous about taking the NCLEX. I am taking the Kaplan review and have also received the study materials in the mail. So hopefully it will help. Have a good summer and let us know when you pass the NCLEX.

8 comments:

Trina Eagal said...

Got mine the day after the pinning. I'm taking it In Roseville. Yikes!!

Sarilda said...

Got mine, scheduled for 6/8 in Oakland!

Trina Eagal said...

Mine said "National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX(R)) AUTHORIZATION TO TEST (ATT)".

And the "sender" was NCLEXATT@pearson.com

Mother Forker said...

That was emailed to you? After you registered with PearsonVue?

Trina Eagal said...

it was actually the FIRST thing emailed to me. Then, candidate profile notification was sent to me.

I noticed for Roseville, Tues/Wed/Thurs are pretty much available for the month of june/july, the fri-mon are a little harder to come by.....but who cares, right? we have no school!

Trina Eagal said...

i have not been mailed anything yet, but it did state in my e-mail that i was to bring the ATT with me to testng.

Sarilda said...

Sue
I got the Elig. notice mailed from the BRN then after I registered w/ Pearson received the ATT by email. It can take them up to 24 hours to process after you register but is usually quicker.

Trina Eagal said...

I am a total goober....I DID get the elig notice by mail, but mine said that they HAD received transcripts. Then e-mail...yadda, yadda, yadda.

thanks sarilda