Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sign of the times

I decided to pop in and see whassup on the ol' class blog. Nothing new since August 17. Over a month!! Well, I suppose that means we've mostly moved on, which is a good thing, yah?

For those who do still drop by, for nostalgia or curiosity, please continue to share information on what you're hearing on the "grapevine" about job opportunities, career fairs, etc.

Some of us are still not working, while some of us have secured a job of sorts, but are still open to finding something better than what we've lined up so far.

And drop a line, sometime:
susielynn@gmail.com

Missing the ol' gang, and hoping you're all thriving in your new careers!!

3 comments:

Bonnie Boss said...

I am watching Sue. I know what you mean about the blogs after graduation, they tend to become ghost blogs. I try to keep ours updated and continue to hand out the address to hospital employees, nursing students and fellow RNs that I run in to, so I know that it is being used even if it is not receiving new posts. There are a lot of helpful links that can be used by students and RN's alike.

Mother Forker said...

Hey Bonnie - it's great to read your comment! Thanks for looking out, friend. Pop me an email when you can. I'd love to hear about your latest adventures in nursing!

Dose Pharmacy said...

Thank you for providing such a valuable information and thanks for sharing this matter.