Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Today makes 2 weeks of waiting

I am stressing out here. I took the NCLEX on 6/23 and I haven't heard anything from them. I called them last Tues and they told me that my check bounced (embarassing, I know). So I drove up to Sac and paid that day. They said within 5 days I should hear something. So today I called them and now they are saying my transcripts are suspended!? I asked what that meant and the lady transfered me to my "evaluator". Of course this guy hasn's called me back. I don't feel like I failed. I know you usually get your notice of failure in the mail within a week or so. Delta's eval said they sent my transcripts in....so I am CONFUSED!!
Sorry about the rant, I was just wondering if any of you have heard of anything like this. Like what is "suspended transcripts"?
If I didn't pass...fine, just tell me!! I've already been through the stages of grief, several times now. Each phone call to the BRN gives me hope, they tell me "Oh, you should soon", soon has come and gone too many times.
Again, sorry for the rant!
I hope you're enjoying your summer.
Maureen

2 comments:

Sarilda said...

Maureen, I'll email you a story.So sorry but hang in there!
Sarilda

Trina Eagal said...

I have to admit, when I am stressed, I become a bit of a pest (in an attempt to alleviate my stress). I would call back and ask what suspended transcripts means. It may just mean that everything is on hold until the check clears.
This NCLEX process reminds me a bit of the Post Office. Just like mail gets lost in the shuffle, so do some people's scores.
My girlfriend waited 10 days before getting results (75 questions and she passed).

She, of course, thought she had failed, too. Hang in there.