Sunday, September 2, 2007

TEA party

There may be some concern as to the amount of money those that are participating in the committee are having to give. I wanted to let everyone know that I will be paying for everything. If you are going to be purchasing anything for the TEA, please let me know, and I can purchase it with my credit card. If you do purchase it with your own money, please save the receipt, and I will reimburse you. After everything is purchased, I will be submitting my costs to the nursing department to get reimbursed. All you have to worry about is the $15 and the clinical baskets.

Now, I know it is hard to do anything without a budget, so do not purchase anything yet. After we contact the hospitals and determine the cost for food, we can get a better idea of what the budget will be.

As far as other contributions, please make a note of the addresses of those who donated so that we can send a thank you card.

Khalid, if you think your friend's pizza place is a viable option for our food, please contact me, and we can look into that (are they in Stockton?). I also have another person in mind that does 'catering' on the side that would give us a pretty good deal.
Shenell (and those of you who are working somewhere that could be possible donors) it would be great to even get a gift certificate as a raffle prize.
I will have more ironed-out after this next week (I guess exams should take priority, right??).
Any-hoo, thank you so much for those of you who have already volunteered, and thanks Cindy for volunteering to be my contact person for your clinical group.

Also, if any of you have questions, PLEASE contact me!

1 comment:

Mother Forker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.